Industrial Wastewater Fibre Filtration Drum Trommel Screen
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- solids filtering rotary drum filter/screen
- 20 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: ZG
- Usage: Industrial, Home, Agriculture, Hospital, Municipal
- Drum Diameter: 600~2600mm
- Transport Package: Anticorrosion Wooden Cases
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Method: Physical Treatment
- Screen Mesh Gap: 0.5~5mm
- Trademark: BOEEP
- Specification: According to the model
BOEEP: The leading provider of treatment equipment for water and wastewater industries in China, heading to all over the world.
Drum Grid Cleaner is mainly used for removing smaller floating objects in projects of municipal sewage treatment and industrial wastewater treatment. It is a typical fine screen which should be installed at the back of the coarse screen. It is suitable for the situation that the depth of well is shallow and the width of well is not more than 2.5m. Drum Grid Cleaner is mainly composed of a reducer, a screw shaft assembly, a trough for dredging dregs, a flushing device, a dregs input box, a bar frame assembly, a bottom bracket, side brackets and a back supporting as shown in picture 1. The overall bar frame device is detachable, which is composed of six to eight bar frames connected by bolts generally.
1. Large area of filtration, less hydraulic loss.
2. Cleaning dregs thoroughly, high separation efficiency.
3. Integrate multiple functions, compact structure.
4. Easy maintenance, long service life.
General description for Rotary drum screen:
The No Shaft Screw Conveying Presser of the Drum Grid Cleaner can press and dewater the grid slag effectively. During the transporting, the water in the grid slag will flow out because of its gravity, the distance between the screw blades becomes shorter and shorter from the upper to the bottom so that the grid slag is pressed and dewatered, and there is a perforated casting in the pressing extension of the screw shaft which is used to increase resistance and friction to achieve further dewatering. The solid content of the grid slag can reach 35%, and the water will flow back to the sewer completely.
The drive device is set on the top of the Drum Grid Cleaner to drive the drum and the screw conveyor to rotate stably with a constant speed. The drive device uses the high quality reducer, it operates flexibly, stably, reliably and no abnormal noise, and the reliable sealing of all seam crossings of the gearing box can prevent the water and dirt entering and the lubricant flowing out. The brand of the reducer adopts well-known and high quality manufacturer products.
The underwater bearing adopts copper alloy sliding bearing. This bearing has the advantages of water resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance, and it can slide by itself in the water and does not need adding lubricating oil, which can ensure the equipment long-term operation without maintenance and prolong the service life of the Drum Grid Cleaner.
- Municipal water and wastewater treatment plants
- Agricultural/fishery community wastewater treatment plants
- Industrial waste treatment plants
- Food/beverage production plants
- Dairy farming/Meat processing plants
- Chemicals manufacturing plants
- Machinery manufacturing/Metal processing plants
- Laundry wastewater
- Other plants requiring dewatering machine (paper manufacturing, building material manufacturing, oilfield associated water accompanied with crude oil mining, etc.)
|Drum diameter D(mm)||600||800||1000||1200||1400||1600||1800||2000||2200||2400||2600|
|Drum length L1(mm)||650||830||985||1160||1370||1500||1650||2000||2200||2200||2400|
|Highest water level H4(mm)||400||500||670||800||930||1100||1200||1300||1500||1680||1800|
|Installation angle||35 °|
|Channel depth H1(mm)||H1=600~3000|
|Slag discharge height H2(mm)||Designed based on customer's request|
|H3(mm)||Confirmed according to reducer type|
|Device installation height H(mm)||H=H1+H2+H3|
|Installation length A(mm)||A=H×1.43-0.48D|
|Device whole length L(mm)||L=H×1.74-0.75D|
|Water flow rate(m³/h)||Screen gap(mm)||0.5||80||135||240||310||450||585||745||920||1130||1380||2080|
Work principle of Drum Screen:
Drum Grid Cleaner is a pretreatment integration device. When the sewage flows through the bar frame, the flow will produce baffle phenomenon, then the scum, sediment and suspended matters will become active and separate completely, the garbage will be taken out of the water by the guiding plate through the function of the drum and the guiding plate which is weld to the drum, and then the garbage will fall into the screw tank depending on its gravity. At the same time, the nylon brushes and the nozzles above the drum will flush the fine grid slag into the screw tank, the slag will be pressed, dewatered and transported by the screw conveyor, transported up to the discharge hopper, and then discharged.
Supply the complete set except that side brackets and back bracket can be taken apart and the front water fender and the fixed crane steel can be separated.
Maintenance and repairing
1. When initial use, people must be sent to track and observe whether there is abnormal noise, the bar frame beats, the grid blocks, the dregs output is smooth and each fastener is fastened or not.
2. Regularly inspection of the above situations should be taken when running for a long time.
3. The oil level of the reducer should be controlled strictly. The oil should be replaced after 6 months when initial use, and then replaced once a year. This equipment uses the 70#~120# medium pressure industrial gear oil.
4. Let the equipment idle for a period of time before stopping the equipment every time. Do not stop the equipment until the dregs on the grid are cleaned.
5. Some dead space may accumulate dregs after long-term running, manual clearing need to be done regularly.
6. Each bar frame of the overall bar frame device is detachable, the bar frames can be detached to maintain, change and clean the inner part of the equipment.
7. Each place of the equipment should be cleaned up if it stops running for a long time. The equipment needs a regular rotation (once 30 days generally).
Any interest or demand, please contact us freely. Thank you!
Your satisfaction is our forever wish!